Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am narrowing it down!!!

Feeding on my thoughts from yesterday I have been doing some more soul searching and I think I am narrowing things down. I know I have been tossing around the whole cooking through someone's cookbook but I have too many unanswered questions and with my picky family and limited finances I don't think I would be able to pull this one off. So I have narrowed it down to these choices. Something I would like to learn the art of.... i.e. cake decorating or how to make scrumptious rolls or breads..... or something I would like to improve on...i.e. making cookies and candies... so I am ready for Christmas next year. Have I wet any ones palate yet? I am still stuck on the food aspect. I know how to do many things just not well... so I would like to pick an area and work on that so at the end of 2010 I will be able to say.. "With God's help, I accomplished this!". Well to move from the food arena, I would like to focus also on other self improvement needs.. like learning to play with my kids, working on a quiet time for my daughters and son, reading through some books I have been sitting in my bookcase for too long to name a few.

So my question to all those who are reading this... what are some of your goals that you have for this coming year. Who says that goals can only be decided on Jan 1st??? I would love to hear what you have planned for this year? Maybe we can encourage one another and spur one another on to good works.... Stay tuned for further updates on my quest to accomplishment in 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment