Saturday, May 16, 2009

Milestones

I feel really old this week as my oldest is now a licensed driver. It is a scary thought but also a warm fuzzy feeling that she has gotten to this point. I know my thoughts were not of this day when I was holding this little 5 lb. 12 oz. little thing back what seemed a century ago. After a rocky struggle to pass the written we finally had success and then came the driving test which she past brilliantly. I definitely acted differently with her than I thought I would. I thought I would be a cool and collected mom but instead I was a hissing... foot through the floor.... white knuckles on the bar above the passenger side. I told her that I was just preparing her for the driver instructor. Maybe with my next one I will be the cool mom!! I can only hope!!!! My second child who is sitting right next to me.. I am sure would like to have me say something brilliantly about her.. so here goes... she is my fashion consultant.. my makeup artist... without her help I am just a bland flower!!! What did I do all these years without her. MY 3rd child is reaching a milestone tonight as he will be serving us tonight at our schools POPS concert. We have been through this before with the 2 oldest and now it is his turn. Where do the years go??

No comments:

Post a Comment