Thursday, February 5, 2009

Daily blessing for the day....

This morning I had the wonderful blessing of spending time with my mother. We went and had breakfast together at the hospital cafeteria. We enjoyed some great time of sharing and reminiscing. It reminded me of the days after I graduated from high school, I had enrolled in our local community college to take some general courses because I wasn't sure what God wanted me to do. During this time my mother was also taking some classes and we would meet for breakfast or lunch. It was truly a memorable time of my life. I am very blessed to have a godly mother who daily prays for me and is a great source of encouragement.

Money saving tip:
If you live near a hospital, a money saving tip is utilizing the cafeteria. Our hospital cafeteria has some really delicious food and inexpensive which is surprising since if you have ever stayed in the hospital a single Advil could set you back a pretty penny. During the evenings and on Sundays they often have carved meats like ham, roast beef and turkey. Our hospital even has conference rooms to use for gatherings and they cater as well. Its worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment